2/04/2011 04:56:00 PM

Pasta Casserole

I found this recipe at Allrecipes. I've made it a few times and it's been a nice go to dish when I'm looking for something easy. There are a few changes I've made from the original, but all in all I'd say it's a good dish.
Pizza Casserole
  • 16 ounces uncooked pizza noodles
  • 1/2 pound ground beef
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 1 green bell pepper, diced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 2 cups pepperoni, sliced
  • 32 ounces pizza sauce
  • 8 tablespoons milk
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook noodles according to package. Drain.
In medium skillet brown ground beef with onion, and garlic, peppers.
Drain excess fat. Stir in noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and milk.
Pour into 2 quart casserole dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
Top with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer.

0 comments: