2/04/2011 05:52:00 PM

Ladies, do yourself a favor

Go get fitted for a bra. If you’ve never been professionally fitted, if you’ve lost or gained weight, if you have a special occasion coming up and you need a new bra for the outfit you are going to wear…go get a professional fitting for a bra! I know it can feel silly or embarrassing, but you’ll thank yourself.
I needed a plunge bra in a different color to wear under my wedding dress, so I went to Lane Bryant Friday morning. They were having a sale on, buy 2 bras get 2 free. Great, I thought, I’ll spend a little more than what I was planning and get 4 times as much! So I got my normal size. But when I went to put one on before my fitting I realized that all the walking  I’ve been doing (more on the walking tomorrow) has started to show, and my bra size had changed.
Thankfully, I was able to exchange the bras, and the lovely ladies at Lane Bryant did a sizing for me, and found the perfect fit for me. And I couldn’t be more thankful. It makes a huge difference. After 5 minutes in their fitting rooms listening to other women struggle to figure out what size they needed, I am completely convinced every woman should take the time to have it done. The B cup of a 32 band is not the same size as the B cup of 36. Let a professional help you, and make sure you pass the advice on to the other women in your life. They’ll thank you.

0 comments: