2/04/2011 09:06:00 PM

Overhaul Overload

I am a bit burnt out on anything even remotely connected to website design, but I am finished.

There will inevitably be a few tweaks. Especially as I start adding new content, since I didn't bring over a lot of the old posts, particularly ones about my writing which others likely have little interest in. But I did create a page for my writing, which has a page for each of my main projects with a short synopsis and current status. (My main YA projects are all listed, though none of the adult projects are because the synopses for them are all under revision.)

Also! I made a page for my cooking posts, which I love dearly. Now you can just click cooking and it will bring up a page with all the posts with that label. Neato! I lost the pictures they used to contain, so after I move to the new place I'm going to have to take new ones with better lighting.

So what do you think of the new layout?

0 comments: