4/07/2012 01:08:00 PM

Obvious Observations

I have been a bad blogger. So bad, in fact, that honestly, I should just delete this thing.

The last 6 months there have been so many other things, it just didn't even occur to me to spend time on this thing, if I'm being honest. With some family issues, my job, and finishing the latest book, there was always something more pressing to focus on. But I have decided I miss this.

I moved into a new place. Just O and I, no roommates. I couldn't be happier. And we're both up for a promotion at work. Interviews for the new position will probably be scheduled in the next couple weeks. We're researching to buy a new car, and are planning our very first vacation for July. It's good times. And I think I'm in a good place to update this thing again. Funny how much easier it is to do when things aren't in emergency mode all the time.

So now that I have a big new kitchen all to myself, there will likely be new cooking posts. And now that I'm tearing the last book apart and rewriting it, there will likely be more writing posts. And we bought a new tv and bluray player for the new place, so I suspect some tv/movie review posts too. But for today, it's just a hey, I'm not dead over here post.

0 comments: